Thursday 24 September 2009

'I had sex with my father for 10 yrs'

Actress Mackenzie Phillips, the daughter of The Mamas & the Papas founder John, has claimed that her father introduced her to cocaine at the age of 11 and she maintained a sexual relationship with him for 10 years.

In ‘High on Arrival’, her new tell-all book, the child star says her first recollection of her father having sex with her was on the night before her wedding to Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones entourage, reports FOX News.

“On the eve of my (1979) wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it,” Phillips, who was a teenager and strung out on drugs at the time, writes.

“I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad’s bed. My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father.”
“Had this happened before? I didn’t know. All I can say is that it was the first time I was aware of it,” she added.

Phillips told talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey that her relationship eventually became consensual and continued for ten years.

She also revealed how her dad introduced her to cocaine when she was just ten years old.

"I remember going into my room, I was crouched on the floor. He put the needle in my arm and put the plunger in and he missed," she said.

"He missed the vein and my whole arm went numb,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment