Monday 14 March 2011

Hacking Facebook Account Username and Password

People ask these questions to me a Hundred times! How to hack a Facebook Account? Can you get me the password for this account? Teach me how to hack Facebook profiles! Finally I am going to reveal it and I don’t want people to ask this to me again and again. I am going to describe the entire procedure of Hacking a Facebook account Username and Password step-by-step so that there isn’t any doubt in your mind! Just Follow the steps and you will have entered the Facebook account!

Hack Facebook Account

Step 1: Create a New Email Account! I wont advice to use your existing Email Address for security reasons.
Step 2: Use this new Email Address to create a New Facebook account.
Step 3: Find your Profile Id though the Facebook URL. Visit your Profile and observe the URl.
Step 4: Add all fake information into that Profile.
Step 4: Add a picture to it. A female’s Photo will work wonders!
Step 5: Now write 2 or 3 status updates and Add 20-30 friends in that account. Friends can be random people!
Step 6: Now decide who’s account you wish to hack.
Step 7: Find the Email Address of that person.
Step 8: Now when you have the Email id of that person, you only need to know the password to get into his account.
Step 9: Give up guessing his Password and Log in to your own Facebook account and go crazy!
Step 10: Wish yourself “Happy Fool’s Day”
Sorry Guys, for misleading you for so long. But, you can get a 100% working Facebook Hacking Course here along with actual Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment